Friday, November 6, 2009

...Nostalgia

Sitting oustide in my balcony and enjoying the warmth of mild sunlight sipping hot green tea, I see those beautiful hills facing towards my apartment building which immediately reminds of those nostalgic moments which i have shared in my childhood with my love ones back home....

"CHILDHOOD" is one thing which is universally and fondly missed by everyone and especially those who are miles away from their homes... i think we all can never forget our school days; the playgrounds; the mischief; the naughtiness; the pranks we played on the fellow classmates and not to forget the school canteens.....
Life goes on and on but the good old days are never forgotten. There is one thing we all can re- connect with is the time spent with our friends; no wonder the school days are always refered as the "golden days".

Back in those days i.e my school time i still remember that getting a new pencil-box would mean the world to us or getting new crayons would bring an amaranthine smile.. ..i feel the simplicity of that life was uncomparable. The simple pleasures of life were cherished and enjoyed like the best thing in the world. i guess this coming generation would not be able to get this savor of simplicity..well i dont blame them to be borned in this era but its just that with time the simplicity of life is becoming transient.. Few days back i had called one of my close aunt n she told me that her grandson had just got into his 6th class and guess what came next???? she told me he said he would only go to school if she gets him the latest Nintendo... hahahahah it came to me as a sidesplitting comedy but under my laughter lied a shock...if this generation is producing such quick-witted and exploited kids we all can well imagine of coming next!!!!!!!

Well i guess every generation has something or the other unique about them. Imagine kids of 2020 demanding their parents n saying" dad i would not go to school unless u buy me a chopper" hahahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment